Kitchens & Bathrooms
1601-1605 Clay Street
Built in 1910, this historical building, in the heart of downtown Oakland, is now known as The Wagner. This extensive, multi-phase project consisted of interior and exterior rehabilitation and restoration, for a five-story, mixed-use, 22-unit residential-over-commercial building.
Page & Turnbull
The scope included installation of new automatic fire sprinklers, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems throughout, fixtures, finishes, and appliances, complete residential remodeling in every unit, including kitchens and bathrooms, and historical façade renovation, with new windows, entries, and storefronts.
Our challenge was to upgrade the apartments to modern living standards, while preserving the beauty and integrity of the building’s protected historical status. In addition, we added much-needed new retail spaces to the ever-growing neighborhood.
Click below to watch a time-lapse videos of the construction process!